Dear Friends, welcome to use “Contact Us”.
- To avoid your e-mail being infringed and to ensure that you have actually received our reply, please click the website link in the confirmation letter, which will be automatically sent to you after filling up the questionnaire. Upon receipt of your confirmation, we will process your message in orders as soon as possible. If you do not receive any confirmation letter, please check your spam folder. Please also note that the mailbox will not process any messages without receiving your confirmation
- Under the consideration of police authorities’ responsibilities and work divisions, your information will be transferred to relevant units to carry out the following process and reply if the matter is related to the responsibilities of other units. In other words, your personal information (name, contact number, address and email) will be transferred to relevant units together with the case.
- If it is required to keep the confidentiality of your submitted or reported content, or if you have any questions regarding the information security risk of electronic transmission, it is suggested to submit your document to our bureau by postal delivery (No. 5, Ln. 553, Zhongxiao E. Rd, Xinyi District, Taipei City 11072) or dial the reporting hotline (02-2766-1919/02-2766-8989).
- Apart from being provided to relevant units for the following process, all the information collected by this mailbox will also be used in below purposes: (a) visitors’ name will be used as the supporting basis of this activity; (b) visitors’ contact phone number and email will be used to inform the process results and be used in relevant analyses. Please note that, without visitor’s agreement, the website will not use collected information for purposes other than those stated above.
- Apart from respecting regulations stated in the “Personal Information Protection Act”, the mailbox also collects, processes and utilizes your personal information according to the personal information protection policy. Your provided information will not be used in purposes other than specific ones and will be processed according to legislated conservation validity.To protect your privacy and rights, the website guarantees that your personal information will not be opened in public. However, this does not limited to the cases with specific authorization, in accordance with relevant legislations, based on the investigation request of judicial institutions, under the purpose of protecting public interests and within the condition of maintaining the website’s legal rights and benefits.
- If you have any questions related to your personal privacy and the rights of involved party, you are always welcome to contact us.